Team Up Academic Year
- Public, Private & Charter school students may apply.
- 20 semifinalists will be provided $2,500 in seed funding to begin their projects; five Champions will be awarded $20,000 to continue their project or share the love in their community.
- Semifinalists may receive awards such as: tickets to games, mascot or player appearances.
- Team Up Challenge semifinalists will complete two benchmark reports and participate in workshops and trainings.
Team Up Summer
- For non-profit organizations serving youths and occurs from May through August.
- Review committee awards $40,000 to local nonprofits based on the parameters of their service learning project.
- Grantees may receive awards such as: tickets to Silver Stars games, mascot or player appearances.
- In addition to one benchmark report, grantees must participate in the Team Up Day of Service on July 7, 2014.
Team Up Anytime
- For students and teachers who are big on ideas to improve their community but short on time to devote to a year-long project!
- There are set months to focus on five categories.
- November: Uniformed Services
- December: Arts & Culture
- January: Health & Wellness
- February: Education
- April: Health & Wellness