Team Up Academic Year
- Public, Private & Charter school students may apply.
- 20 semifinalists will be provided $2,500 in seed funding to begin their projects; five Champions will be awarded $20,000 to continue their project or share the love in their community.
- Semifinalists may receive awards such as: tickets to games, mascot or player appearances.
- Team Up Challenge semifinalists will complete two benchmark reports and participate in workshops and trainings.
Team Up Summer
- For non-profit organizations serving youths and occurs from May through August.
- Review committee awards $40,000 to local nonprofits based on the parameters of their service learning project.
- Grantees may receive awards such as: tickets to Silver Stars games, mascot or player appearances.
- In addition to one benchmark report, grantees must participate in the Team Up Day of Service on July 7, 2014.
Team Up Challenge Junior Review Committee
- For 10 students ages 12 – 18 who have participated in the Team Up Challenge previously
- Students assist the Executive Review Committee in distributing $40,000 to local nonprofits
- Students conduct site visits for funded programs
- Students participate in Team Up Day, a community wide day of service
- Students receive $1,500 scholarship from Silver & Black Give Back
- Applications available April 2